A Comprehensive and Personalized Approach
Juvo’s thorough behavioral therapies address challenges in cognitive learning, social, emotional, communication, motor, and adaptive skill development through compassion and patience.
- 1 Personalized treatment begins by assessing current skills and challenges unique to each individual.
- 2 Observation and evaluation guide the development of a behavior therapy rooted in measurable goals.
- 3 Behavioral services are provided by a certified clinical team at home, school, and a Juvo center or camp.
- 4 Progress is evaluated through on-going attention to evidence and data of the success during the behavioral therapy.
- 5 Treatment is adjusted as needed to reinforce new positive behaviors and help the individual reach their full potential.
Start Early. See Progress.
The first three years of a child's life are formative in shaping cognitive and social development. Early intervention therapies help young children with developmental delays or challenges including:
Taking turns and separating from parents
Facial expressions and adapting to changes
Following instructions and identifying objects
Playing make believe and completing puzzles
Walking up stairs and independent eating with a spoon
Getting dressed and cleaning up toys
Guidance and Support
Juvo approaches behavioral therapy treatment with an open heart and open mind with individual, group and family counseling.
Counseling services support clients through a process of listening and working together to manage emotional stress. Therapists will address interpersonal conflicts, depression, grief, anxiety and other life stressors with patience and compassion.
We provide a safe environment and supportive space to explore these difficult problems. Through this emotional and physiological discovery, we help individuals develop meaningful coping skills to handle every day stressors in a healthy manner that supports their well-being.