People and Integrity are at the Core of Juvo's Values
Committed to a team that meets the needs of our clients, client families, communities, schools and teams.
- 1 A whole-person perspective lends a thorough understanding of everyone's individual needs and the impact on the entire framework.
- 2 Our people first perspective drives us to provide ethical, honest and responsible services.
- 3 Juvo's clinical team is governed by the Behavior Analysts Certification Board's (BACB©) Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- 4 On-going communication and collaboration with families, schools, other providers, and insurance carriers ensures that client needs come first.
- 5 The Juvo Autism + Behavioral Health Services team is accessible and here to serve our clients and staff.
Community Engagement that Helps Us Connect, and Have Some Fun
We embrace opportunities to engage and participate in the communities we serve. By taking part in local events, disability charities, conferences and activities with community partners, we can connect and have some fun with the clients, families, and their communities.